If you’re having problems connecting your printer, please watch the short video at this link: www.lifeprintphotos.com/manual. Our extremely handsome and charming co-founder can help (he made me say that). If you still can’t connect after following the instructions on the video, turn your phone off and on again. Do the same with the printer, and try to connect again. If you’re still having troubles, please contact us. We’ll happily help you work through the issue.
Articles in this section
- Can I use WiFi connections that require the user to agree to terms of service, as found in hotels and coffee shops?
- What is a the Default Print Queue and why do I need one?
- Can I use multiple printers at the same time?
- Why does my WiFi sometimes shows as "Disconnected" in the App, when it seems to show as connected on the printer (solid blue light)
- What is the difference between printing via Bluetooth vs. WiFi?
- Why can't I configure my Lifeprint 3x4.5 printer to a 5GHz router connection?
- How do I configure my WiFi?
- How does my printer use WiFi?
- How do I unregister the printer?
- My printer is jammed. What can I do?