The Lifeprint App is not designed to work with iPad, however, many customers have tried to do this and it works just fine. So while we didn’t design the Lifeprint App for iPad use, apparently it still works :) Enjoy!
Articles in this section
- My Printer is Jammed, What Can I do?
- I Don’t want my images showing up publicly, how can I solve this?
- My printer is acting funny (jammed, won’t turn off, making buzzing sound), how can I reset it?
- The Loading Wheel for Video Keeps Spinning but never loads, what can I do?
- When I try to create a Hyperphoto, the App Says: “Can’t Create Hyperphoto, Not Quality Enough”. What gives?
- I don’t See Snapchat Integration, where is it?
- Can I change photo from Private to Public and Vice Versa
- Is there anything I can do to improve the photo quality of the printer?
- Does Lifeprint work with iPad?
- Do you Ship Internationally?