Once your printer is registered to your account, only you can connect to it and use it. This makes things very secure. If you’re at a party and your friends want to send images to your printer, nothing could be easier! Lifeprint makes it easy for you to share images with your family and friends and vice versa. Your friends can share images to you via the Lifeprint App, and you see them as incoming images in the PrintBox tab. You can review these images and print them or save them later by swiping the image.
Articles in this section
- Can I use WiFi connections that require the user to agree to terms of service, as found in hotels and coffee shops?
- What is a the Default Print Queue and why do I need one?
- Can I use multiple printers at the same time?
- Why does my WiFi sometimes shows as "Disconnected" in the App, when it seems to show as connected on the printer (solid blue light)
- What is the difference between printing via Bluetooth vs. WiFi?
- Why can't I configure my 5GHz router connection?
- How do I configure my WiFi?
- How does my printer use WiFi?
- What if I want other people to send images to my printer?
- How do I unregister the printer?