If the App shows the printer is "Disconnected", this could be caused by several things. It could be that your router is having trouble connecting with your ISP provider, or it could be that things are running slow on your connection, as sometimes happens. Often, these issues will resolve themselves. However, if you have continued trouble with this, please write our support team at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Can I use WiFi connections that require the user to agree to terms of service, as found in hotels and coffee shops?
- What is a the Default Print Queue and why do I need one?
- Can I use multiple printers at the same time?
- Why does my WiFi sometimes shows as "Disconnected" in the App, when it seems to show as connected on the printer (solid blue light)
- What is the difference between printing via Bluetooth vs. WiFi?
- Why can't I configure my Lifeprint 3x4.5 printer to a 5GHz router connection?
- How do I configure my WiFi?
- How does my printer use WiFi?
- How do I unregister the printer?
- My printer is jammed. What can I do?
Please sign in to leave a comment.