At this time, you cannot. These connections often display a screen that displays the terms of service associated with the WiFi connection. You must agree to those terms before the WiFi connection can be used. Currently, the WiFi enabled Lifeprint Printer cannot handle services that require this kind of approval. Lifeprint is currently considering enabling the use of those kinds of connection points, and this may be supported in the future with a software and printer firmware upgrade.
Articles in this section
- Can I use WiFi connections that require the user to agree to terms of service, as found in hotels and coffee shops?
- What is a the Default Print Queue and why do I need one?
- Can I use multiple printers at the same time?
- Why does my WiFi sometimes shows as "Disconnected" in the App, when it seems to show as connected on the printer (solid blue light)
- What is the difference between printing via Bluetooth vs. WiFi?
- Why can't I configure my Lifeprint 3x4.5 printer to a 5GHz router connection?
- How do I configure my WiFi?
- How does my printer use WiFi?
- How do I unregister the printer?
- My printer is jammed. What can I do?