Yes! We are compatible with the latest iPhone and Android operating systems. Lifeprint works with iPhones 5s and above and Android phones Version 4.4 (KitKat) and above. However, because there are over 10,000 different types of Android phones in the world, we don’t support every Android model. Please visit www.lifeprintphotos.com/compatibility for more information about which devices and operating systems we support.
Articles in this section
- Can I use WiFi connections that require the user to agree to terms of service, as found in hotels and coffee shops?
- What is a the Default Print Queue and why do I need one?
- Can I use multiple printers at the same time?
- Why does my WiFi sometimes shows as "Disconnected" in the App, when it seems to show as connected on the printer (solid blue light)
- What is the difference between printing via Bluetooth vs. WiFi?
- Why can't I configure my 5GHz router connection?
- How do I configure my WiFi?
- How does my printer use WiFi?
- What if I want other people to send images to my printer?
- How do I unregister the printer?