We offer a one-year warranty on the Lifeprint printer. If your printer breaks within the first year of ownership, we will replace it at no cost to you. Just email email@example.com. First, we’ll try to resolve your issue. If we’re unable to fix the problem, we will be happy to replace your unit if you’re within the warranty period.
Articles in this section
- Can I use WiFi connections that require the user to agree to terms of service, as found in hotels and coffee shops?
- What is a the Default Print Queue and why do I need one?
- Can I use multiple printers at the same time?
- Why does my WiFi sometimes shows as "Disconnected" in the App, when it seems to show as connected on the printer (solid blue light)
- What is the difference between printing via Bluetooth vs. WiFi?
- Why can't I configure my Lifeprint 3x4.5 printer to a 5GHz router connection?
- How do I configure my WiFi?
- How does my printer use WiFi?
- How do I unregister the printer?
- My printer is jammed. What can I do?