Be good to the people you care about and keep your family close. Treat strangers with kindness and think of them as friends you’ve yet to get to know. Pick a career that allows you to do what you love and be good at it. Don’t sweat the small stuff and ask lots of questions. Don’t get in stupid arguments with the people you care about and be open to new points of view, admit you at least potentially could be wrong about all sorts of stuff you believe in. Your brain can easily deceive you, try not to be more than 95% certain about anything, this will keep your mind open. Always be proactive about learning and keep in mind you can learn something new from everyone you meet, even if it’s how not to act. Try and learn a second language if you can and visit that place. Keep negativity out of your life without running from your problems. Tip well. Eat good food. Drink in moderation. Stay hydrated. Get lots of sleep. Love deeply. Read and/or listen to books. Watch nature shows. Keep your living space clean. And don’t forget to play.
Articles in this section
- Can I use WiFi connections that require the user to agree to terms of service, as found in hotels and coffee shops?
- What is a the Default Print Queue and why do I need one?
- Can I use multiple printers at the same time?
- Why does my WiFi sometimes shows as "Disconnected" in the App, when it seems to show as connected on the printer (solid blue light)
- What is the difference between printing via Bluetooth vs. WiFi?
- Why can't I configure my 5GHz router connection?
- How do I configure my WiFi?
- How does my printer use WiFi?
- What if I want other people to send images to my printer?
- How do I unregister the printer?