The Profile > Settings > Unregister Printer menu option will show all of the printers you have registered to your account, and will allow you to unregister your printer if you need to. You will need to unregister your printer if you would like to move it to a different account or wish to give your printer to a family member or friend.
Articles in this section
- Can I use WiFi connections that require the user to agree to terms of service, as found in hotels and coffee shops?
- What is a the Default Print Queue and why do I need one?
- Can I use multiple printers at the same time?
- Why does my WiFi sometimes shows as "Disconnected" in the App, when it seems to show as connected on the printer (solid blue light)
- What is the difference between printing via Bluetooth vs. WiFi?
- Why can't I configure my Lifeprint 3x4.5 printer to a 5GHz router connection?
- How do I configure my WiFi?
- How does my printer use WiFi?
- How do I unregister the printer?
- My printer is jammed. What can I do?
it’s not working
Hey Olivia, not a problem. This is an easy fix for us. Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know you need to de-register your printer. They will be able to do it quickly.
Hey, i ordered lifeprint 3x4.5 printer via my friend in canada. He set it up on his iPhone and now i'v received the product in India. the app now is asking to unregister the printer from previous device. Can it be done remotely? because I'm unable to contact my friend in canada.
Hey Amrit, yes this can easily be done remotely. Apologies for the trouble. Please send an email to email@example.com and they should be able to help with this. They can do it on their end.
Please sign in to leave a comment.