Yes! Starting with Version 2.0 and greater, the App now supports the connection of multiple printers. These printers can be connected either by Bluetooth or WiFi and will show up on your Printer Utility screen. Each printer will have its own print queue and can be set as the "Default" Printer". The "Default Printer" will receive all print requests. So, if you want your prints to go to a different printer, just set the desired printer to the default.
Articles in this section
- Can I use WiFi connections that require the user to agree to terms of service, as found in hotels and coffee shops?
- What is a the Default Print Queue and why do I need one?
- Can I use multiple printers at the same time?
- Why does my WiFi sometimes shows as "Disconnected" in the App, when it seems to show as connected on the printer (solid blue light)
- What is the difference between printing via Bluetooth vs. WiFi?
- Why can't I configure my 5GHz router connection?
- How do I configure my WiFi?
- How does my printer use WiFi?
- What if I want other people to send images to my printer?
- How do I unregister the printer?