Default printers are the ones that receive all print requests. If you only own one Lifeprint printer, then that printer is the "Default Printer”. People who have multiple Lifeprint printers — say, owners of the 2x3 and the 3x4 models -- must choose one of the printers to become the "Default Printer". This will become the active printer that handles all print requests until you switch it to another printer.
Articles in this section
- Can I use WiFi connections that require the user to agree to terms of service, as found in hotels and coffee shops?
- What is a the Default Print Queue and why do I need one?
- Can I use multiple printers at the same time?
- Why does my WiFi sometimes shows as "Disconnected" in the App, when it seems to show as connected on the printer (solid blue light)
- What is the difference between printing via Bluetooth vs. WiFi?
- Why can't I configure my Lifeprint 3x4.5 printer to a 5GHz router connection?
- How do I configure my WiFi?
- How does my printer use WiFi?
- How do I unregister the printer?
- My printer is jammed. What can I do?