Yep, unless you don’t want them to that is. When you share a Hyperphoto, it can come to life across the world within a matter of moments for anyone to see. Unless you select “make photo private” in which case only the exact person you sent it to can see it, and it won’t show up publicly in your profile.
Articles in this section
- I Don’t want my images showing up publicly, how can I solve this?
- My printer is acting funny (jammed, won’t turn off, making buzzing sound), how can I reset it?
- Where’s My Rugged Case?
- The Loading Wheel for Video Keeps Spinning but never loads, what can I do?
- When I try to create a Hyperphoto, the App Says: “Can’t Create Hyperphoto, Not Quality Enough”. What gives?
- When will Lifeprint be available for Android?
- I don’t See Snapchat Integration, where is it?
- Can I change photo from Private to Public and Vice Versa
- Is there anything I can do to improve the photo quality of the printer?
- Does Lifeprint work with iPad?