Yes and no. You have the option to make it so people can’t see your Hyperphoto if you don’t want them to. When you print a Hyperphoto, it can come to life for anyone to see. If you don't want this, select the "..." button at the Print Preview screen and tap the lock icon to make your photo private. For private photos, only you and people you shared the photo within the App can see it.
Articles in this section
- Can I use WiFi connections that require the user to agree to terms of service, as found in hotels and coffee shops?
- What is a the Default Print Queue and why do I need one?
- Can I use multiple printers at the same time?
- Why does my WiFi sometimes shows as "Disconnected" in the App, when it seems to show as connected on the printer (solid blue light)
- What is the difference between printing via Bluetooth vs. WiFi?
- Why can't I configure my Lifeprint 3x4.5 printer to a 5GHz router connection?
- How do I configure my WiFi?
- How does my printer use WiFi?
- How do I unregister the printer?
- My printer is jammed. What can I do?