Hyperphoto currently lasts a maximum of 15 seconds. We are working on a premium version of the app that supports longer videos.
Articles in this section
- Can I use WiFi connections that require the user to agree to terms of service, as found in hotels and coffee shops?
- What is a the Default Print Queue and why do I need one?
- Can I use multiple printers at the same time?
- Why does my WiFi sometimes shows as "Disconnected" in the App, when it seems to show as connected on the printer (solid blue light)
- What is the difference between printing via Bluetooth vs. WiFi?
- Why can't I configure my Lifeprint 3x4.5 printer to a 5GHz router connection?
- How do I configure my WiFi?
- How does my printer use WiFi?
- How do I unregister the printer?
- My printer is jammed. What can I do?
For me the videos are just 10 seconds. Why not 15. ??
Hey Rafael, we are updating our App shortly to support 15 seconds. Should be live in a couple weeks. Apologies for the delay.
When you update the application to make the 1 minute HyperPhoto ?
Please, make the updates faster. I buy printer to sent my grandma video greeting, but this situation upsets me
Hello Yeginberdi, several months ago we updated our App to support 15 second Hyperphoto videos up from 10 seconds. There is a plan in place to update to longer than this, but this will probably not happen until 2019. Until then, 15 seconds will be our maximum video length.
When its happend this one minute or longer?Can you told us some date?Im so happy with my printer,its a great idea,and i love it :):):)
Any update for longer video more than 15 sec?
I just buy a Lifeprint during the thanksgiving and found that I can only make a Hyperphoto less than 5 seconds. If I try to use 15 seconds video, it will tell me that the Hyperphoto can not be created and do not allow me to print it out
Are you update the application to make the 1 minute HyperPhoto?
Please sign in to leave a comment.