Not at the moment. We could develop this if enough people ask us for it, but Windows phones aren’t a very popular platform and we haven’t gotten much demand for this yet.
Articles in this section
- My Printer is Jammed, What Can I do?
- I Don’t want my images showing up publicly, how can I solve this?
- My printer is acting funny (jammed, won’t turn off, making buzzing sound), how can I reset it?
- Where’s My Rugged Case?
- The Loading Wheel for Video Keeps Spinning but never loads, what can I do?
- When I try to create a Hyperphoto, the App Says: “Can’t Create Hyperphoto, Not Quality Enough”. What gives?
- When will Lifeprint be available for Android?
- I don’t See Snapchat Integration, where is it?
- Can I change photo from Private to Public and Vice Versa
- Is there anything I can do to improve the photo quality of the printer?